- May: Institute for Public Knowledge conference keynote, NYU
- March 15. LIPopCon
- February 2: Brown University
- Queering the Archives class
- Zine Librarianship lecture
- Zine Workshop
- November 10. Harvard Library Strategic Conversations. Harvard University.
- October 28. Penn State
- October 26. Archives, Activism, and Change. Archives Week. New York Academy of Medicine.
- June. ALA GLBTRT Zines Program. Orlando.
- May 20. Library Association of the City University of New York (LACUNY) Institute on Race Matters: Libraries, Race, and Antiracism. "Offensive Mechanisms, Constructive Paths: How to recognize and deal with microaggressions in the LIS field."
- March 15. NOW-NYC Activist Night: Black Zine Lives at the Barnard Library: Universal and Unique
- February 27. "Barnard Zine Library Where Other Is the Default" at the Practicing Utopia conference at the Columbia University Institute for Research on Women, Gender, and Sexuality (IRWGS). NYC.
- January 13. #MASHCAT. Boston.
December. ACRL-NY diversity panel.
- November. Zine Round Table at NWSA, Milwaukee, WI.
- September 21. Zine Workshop, METRO.
- June 16. "Analog in a Digital Age" panel, Made in NY Media Center by IFP, Brooklyn.
- May. Chicago Zine Fest panel moderator.
- May. Queers & Comics at CLAGS/CUNY, queer minicomics moderator.
- April 6. #critlib panel at METRO.
- March 25. ACRL unconference on critical librarianship, Portland, Oregon.
- March 24. Barnard alums, PDX.
- March 7. Feminist Zine Fest, Barnard College.
- November (?). #critlib panel, Pratt Institute.
- August 13. Center for Book Arts, Zine libraries.
- April 27. Brooklyn Historical Society. Zine Libraries.
- April 24. Brooklyn Historical Society. Mixed identities in zines.
- April 11. Radical Archives, NYU. Feminist Praxis at the Barnard Zine Library.
- March 1. Barnard College. Feminist Zine Fest.
- February 25. Columbia University Libraries. Haiti report-back.
- February 19. SUNY New Paltz. Make Your Own Culture: Who Zine Creators Are, Why They Do What They Do and Why It Matters
- February 6. Interference Archive. Haiti report-back.
- January 28. Teachers College: Zines and other Handmade Publications in Education.
October 25. "Changing the Subject: Organizing Gender Studies Information in the Library" at the Women & Society conference, Poughkeepsie, NY.
- May 2. NYU Workshop in Archival Practice and Graduate English Department. Response to Ellen Gruber Garvey's Writing With Scissors: Scrapbooks as Archive & Activism. New York, NY.
- April 11. ACRL. Questioning Authority: Standard Three and the Critical Classroom. Indianapolis, IN.
- April 8. Northwestern University. Evanston, IL.
- April 6. Caxton Club/Newberry Library Symposium on the Book. "Pinko vs. Punk: a Generational Comparison of Alternative Press Publications and Zines" Chicago, IL.
- January 5. College Book Art Association Annual Meeting, Yale University. Teaching radical art.
- September 30, Protest on the Page conference, Madison, WI.
- September 19, Girls Rock event, Columbia University.
- May 3, "Zines: D.I.Y. Feminism" presentation at the Sackler Center for Feminist Art, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn, NY.
- February 25, Book Reading, Feminist Zine Fest, Brooklyn, NY.
- September 23-24, Epistemologies, Activism and Archives panel at BCRW 40th anniversary conference, "Activists and the Archives: Expanding the Permanent Record to Include Radical Women--and Girls." New York, NY.
- September 15, "Writing, Talking About Detroit," moderator. Pete's Candy Store, Brooklyn, NY.
- June 27, Cataloging Zine Collections in Libraries and Infoshops, American Library Association conference, New Orleans, LA.
- June 26-July 7 Orderly Disorder: Librarian Zinesters in Circulation Tour. New Orleans-Milwaukee, with six stops in between.
- April 23, Riot grrrl/zines talk, Pittsburgh.
- March 31, "The Zines Are in Charge: a Radical Reference Librarian in the Archives, a Perzinetation." From Fever to Folder: Applying Critical Theory in the Archives. Rutgers University. New Brunswick, NJ.
- February 24, Kate Eichhorn's Cultures of Museums and Archives class. ABC No Rio. NYC.
- February 2, Cristina Pattuelli's Cultural Heritage class, Pratt Institute, NYC
- December 16, guest lecture at the Palmer School, NYC
- December 8, tour, presentation, conversation with St. Johns LIS students, NYC
- December 5, 7pm, zine reading, Bluestockings.
- November 17, guest lecture at Pratt Institute, NYC
- November 15: Bluestockings Women’s and Radical Research Resources Sample Platter
- November 11, Zinester's Guide to New York City release party/reading, Housing Works, NYC.
- November 6, NY Artists' Books conference, NYC. "Riot Grrr: Traces of a Movement" roundtable: EveryGrrrl at the Barnard Library Zine Collection.
- September 10: KGB zine reading, Zine Therapy.
- July 14-16, National Diversity in Libraries conference, programs committee. Princeton, NJ
- June 22-26, providing librarian love and support at the US Social Forum, Detroit, MI. Research for the Revolution, June 25 and Fact Up, June 24.
- April 23 "Confessions of an Accidental Archivist and Amateur Cataloger" on "Organizing Anarchy" panel at Midwest Archives Conference, Chicago, IL
- April 11 "Drupal Kitchen" at Computers in Libraries, Washington, DC
- March 25, weird libraries talk, Rutgers
- March 9, Queens Public Library zines talk
- New York, NY, December 5: zine reading at Girl Zines: Making Media, Doing Feminism by Alison Piepmeier book tour. Bluestockings.
- New Brunswick, NJ, November 11: Rutgers symposium on activism in librarianship, The Myth of Professional Neutrality.
- New York, NY, November 2: NY Librarians Meetup, "Librarians & Blogging."
- New York, NY, October 23: LACUNY Institute, "Library Leadership: The Next Generation." "Graying of the Profession" GenX panelist.
- Queens, NY, October 3: NY Art Book Fair. "Zines: Institutional Collecting" panel.
- The internet, ZINECORE RADIO interview. September 21, 8pm (I'm to call in at 8:30).
- New York, NY, May 30: Grassroots Media Conference, Radical Reference Unpanel: Alternative Materials in Libraries.
- France, May: International Zine Libraries conference.
- New York, April 25: New Media Symposium, Tech and Reference: a Feminist Perspective, Pratt Institute.
- New York, April 2: Palmer School class.
- Seattle, WA. March 14th and 15th. Zine Librarians Conference. Union Catalog Sampler, biblios.net
- Seattle, WA. March 12. ACRL Preconference Unconference.
- Swarthmore, PA, Swarthmore College, Sometime in the spring. Details TBD.
- New York, NY, Columbia University, Archiving Women, "Grrrls in the Library: Zines at Barnard College." January 30.
- New York, NY, November 13. Elisabeth Irwin High School
- New York City, May 8-10. GLBT ALMS, "(un)intentional community: queer zines in an institutional context," with QZAP and the Denver Zine Library.
- New York City, March 4. Deirdre Stam's class at LIU/Palmer School LIS class, "Pu Pu Platter of Library Activism for LIS Students," with Ann Sparanese.
- New York, NY, November 18. CUNY Grad Center. METRO BI SIG. "Hands-on bibliographic instruction."
- New York City, April 9. Pratt Institute LIS student group, "Radical Reference and Zines: Effecting Change at Your library, Online, and in the Street."
- New York, NY, November 19. Pratt Institute LMS program visit to Barnard College Zine Collection.
- New York, NY, November 11. Tour of Zine Library for Queens College LISSA
- New York, NY, November 11. Brecht Forum. Radical Reference Radical Archives event. (Helping to organize.)
- Cambridge, MA, March 28-30. Women, Action & the Media, "FACT-UP: Fact Check, Research, and Thinking Critically like a Radical Librarian," presenting with Lana Thelen.
- New Haven, CT, October 17 or 18. Women's Studies Conference "Girls' Culture & Girls' Studies: Surviving, Reviving, Celebrating Girlhood." Paper and Slides.
- Bluestockings bookstore, zine reading. March 25. June 10.
- Massachusetts Library Association Conference, Radical Reference: Community Librarianship and Free/Open Source Technology. Sturbridge, MA, May 4.
- Mid-Atlantic Radical Bookfair, "Radical Information for All: Radical Public, Academic, and Independent Libraries and Services," October 20.
- Mid-Atlantic Radical Bookfair, "Radical Reference: Community Librarianship and Free/Open Source Technology," October 20.
- National Conference on Organized Resistance, Open Source Software and Community Activism: The Radical Reference Model. Washington, DC, March 10.
- New Jersey State Library Staff Development Day, Radical Reference: Community Librarianship and Free/Open Source Technology. Trenton, NJ, May 18.
- SHARP 2007 Conference, Grrrls in the Library: The Collection and Preservation of Feminist Zines. Minneapolis, MN, July 13.
- Skillshare. Pittsburgh, PA, September 7
- American Library Association, Forum on Education for Librarianship. I was a "reactor" to the first session, "What Is Librarianship and What Does a Librarian Need to Know?" San Antonio, TX, January.
- Boston Zine Fair. Boston, MA. Handout. March.
- Columbia Reference Symposium (helping to organize, not actually speaking), NYC, NY, March.
- Grassroots Media Conference, NYC, NY, February.
- LACUNY meeting, Borough of Manhattan Community College. New York, NY. June. Slides.
- National Conference on Organized Resistance, Washington, DC, February.
- National Women's Studies Association, Oakland, CA, June.
- Pratt Institute--Communication Skills for Library Managers class, "Do What You Do, Not What I Say." New York, NY. June. Slides.
- Radical Reference Library Education Forum (helped to organize, didn't actually speak), NYC, NY, March.
- Rutgers University, Library and Information Science Student Association, New Brunswick, NJ, February.
- Rutgers University School of Communication, Information, and Library Studies Colloquium on "Radical Militant Librarians," New Brunswick, NJ. September 20.
- Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science PLG and ASIS&T Skill Share. Boston, MA. September 16.
- ACRL National Conference, handout. Minneapolis, MN. April. Schedule.
- Allied Media Conference, handout. Bowling Green, OH. June.
- American Library Association -- Fostering Civic Engagement: Models and Practices for All Libraries -- Radical Reference activities. Chicago, IL. June. Schedule.
- American Library Association. Boston, MA. January.
- Grassroots Media Conference. NYC, NY. April.
- Madison Zine Fest. Madison, WI. October. Handout.
- NYC Independent Media Center. NYC, NY. January
- The Professional Use of BLOGS and RSS. Columbia University Summer Reference Institute. NYC, NY. July.
- Quimby's Book Store (zine reading: the Secret Lives of Librarians. my photos, someone else's). Chicago, IL. June.
- RBMS Conference, handout. St. Louis, MO. June.
- Small Press Book Fair. NYC, NY. December.
- Symposium on Media Literacy in Education, handout. Bowling Green, OH. June.