- Circus Amok season schedule
- Intro to Drupal Session Notes
- OCLC WorldCat Hackathon
- One Web Day
- Over 200 new NYPL card holders
- RNC Welcoming Committee
- [Siva Vaidhyanathan]'s essay on the myth of the "digital generation"
- Taxpayers off the hook for GOP convention lawsuits
- White House DJ Battle
Tagged with rnc
The RNC Welcoming Committee in the Twin Cities has announced that it is ordering tasers for protesters. However, "The Welcoming Committee has no plans to purchase machine guns, rubber bullets, pepper spray, tear gas, concussion grenades, batons, water cannons or helicopters, all of which will be at the disposal of local police and federal agents in September."
I'm thinking about going to the Republican National Convention in Minneapolis/St. Paul next summer. How about you?
[Read My T-Shirt] for President...a True History of the Political Front--and Back a new book with one chapter researched at Barnard. Thanks for the thanks.