Just thinking out loud here. Please don't hold me to these, but:
- 10 books by people with disabilities
- 2 lesbian paranormal or mystery novels
- 2 celebrity memoirs
- 10 LBGTQ YA novels
- 1/3 of my total books by people of color
- 10 books by people of multiple marginalized identities
- 2 memoirs by bi- or multiracial people
- 2 immigrant memoirs
- 1 book where a cat narrates or plays a significant role
- 1 book about a dancer
- 2 books by friends! Celia Perez's The First Rule of Punk and Kate Eichhorn's Adjusted Margin.
Librarian reading lists go up to 11.
I have no idea what the count is, especially since I expect the titles to overlap. I generally read about 100 books a year, and with my commute likely getting longer soon, I don't anticipate that will change.